GARMIN LFGL (DIGITAL DOWNLOAD)
Navigate through Lake Forks dangerous waters like the best guides, experienced local anglers, and top bass fishing professionals. Discover safer access to the heavily timbered and less pressured areas of Lake Fork, Texas.
850+ Guide Lane Waypoints
200+ SRA Bouy Lane Waypoints
Guide Lanes were carefully mapped out during the 2014 drought when the lake was 7' low, the lowest point since its final filling stages in 1985.
Refund & Exchange Policy
Digital Download Refunds or Exchanges are not available. There are no refunds or exchanges for another digital file once payment has been made. Files will be available for download immediately and e-mailed to your specified address after payment is made. Please check the brand and model of your unit to make certain it is compatible.
The use of Lake Fork Guide Lanes software or data is done entirely at your own risk. Lake Fork Guide Lanes and its agents and partners are not responsible for any damage to equipment, devices and other property, personal injury or death resulting from the use of Lake Fork Guide Lanes software or data.
Will this data work with my graph?
2004-2020 Models with .GPX data file reading capability
Tested devices: Echomap 73 SV
Contact us to have your Garmin model added to this list.
Purchasing the downloadable version requires a compatible SD card to transfer the data to. You will need to download this data and upload to your card. Once the data is on the SD card, upload it to your graph. Please note, the capacity of the SD card is important and must not exceed 8 GB (your device may differ).
Digital download to microSD/SD card to your graph:
1. After your purchase has completed, click the download button. An e-mail with the same download link will be sent after purchase.
2. Once the "Lake Fork Guide Lanes Garmin.ZIP" has downloaded, find the file in your download folder.
3. Next, unzip the folder by right-clicking the file "Lake Fork Guide Lanes Garmin.ZIP" and left-click Unzip or Extract Files. A folder named "Lake Fork Guide Lanes Garmin" will be created.
4. Double click the new folder. Then, cut or copy the file named "LFGL GARMIN.gpx" onto an empty microSD card. Any size microSD card should work for most Garmin Units.
5. Remove/eject microSD card from computer.
LFGL Card to your graph:
1. Insert SD Card Adapter / microSD Card into one of the device slots.
2. Press (HOME) button on the Garmin unit.
3. On the screen, select the icon (Files).
4. Select Memory Card R or L, depending on slot used.
5. Select the file 'LFGL GARMIN.gpx'. Press IMPORT.
6. Are you sure? Press YES to complete import.
7. To ensure that the waypoints loaded onto the correct GPS locations, go to the coordinates N 32degree49.201' W 95degree33.560'. If these GPS coordinates are label as a 'SRA' then the file loaded correctly.
8. To ensure all the waypoints loaded check the total number, which should equal 1,081.
Make sure your graph is running the most up-to-date software version.
If your graph isn't reading the card, eject and re-insert.
Most marine navigation units allow a maximum amount of waypoints so before loading Lake Fork Guide Lanes waypoints, make sure that your existing waypoints combined will not exceed the unit's maximum capacity. If the number of waypoints will exceed the maximum, then put a blank SD card into your graph, find the (Navigation) Tab in Menu, click on (Waypoints, Routes, and Trails), click (Select All And Export to SD Card), click (Yes). To delete your waypoints after saving them to an SD Card find (Navigation) Tab in Menu, click on (Waypoints, Routes, and Trails), then click (Select All and Delete), click (Yes) to confirm.
Having a specific issue that isn't listed here?
A computer USB device with a SD card slot and a microSD/SD card with 2/4/8/16GB capacity. To determine which SD card to use, consider the model year of your device (lower capacity works better for older graphs).