Navigate through Lake Forks dangerous waters like the best guides, experienced local anglers, and top bass fishing professionals. Discover safer access to the heavily timbered and less pressured areas of Lake Fork, Texas.
850+ Guide Lane Waypoints
200+ SRA Bouy Lane Waypoints
Guide Lanes were carefully mapped out during the 2014 drought when the lake was 7' low, the lowest point since its final filling stages in 1985.
Return & Refund Policy
LFGL with receipt that are unopened, still in original packaging, new condition, and show no evidence of tampering can be returned for a full refund or exchanged for a Garmin or Humminbird version within 10 days.
USPS First Class 4-7 days
The use of Lake Fork Guide Lanes software or data is done entirely at your own risk. Lake Fork Guide Lanes and its agents and partners are not responsible for any damage to equipment, devices and other property, personal injury or death resulting from the use of Lake Fork Guide Lanes software or data.
Will this data work with my graph?
2004-2020 Models with .GPX data file reading capability
Tested devices: HDS Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen 3
Contact us to have your Lowrance model added to this list.
LFGL Card to your graph:
1. Insert SD Card Adapter / microSD Card into one of the device slots.
2. Press (HOME) button on the Lowrance unit.
3. On the screen, select the icon (Files).
4. Select Memory Card R or L, depending on slot used.
5. Select the file 'LFGL LOWRANCE.gpx'. Press IMPORT.
6. Are you sure? Press YES to complete import.
7. To ensure that the waypoints loaded onto the correct GPS locations, go to the coordinates N 32degree49.201' W 95degree33.560'. If these GPS coordinates are label as a 'SRA' then the file loaded correctly.
8. To ensure all the waypoints loaded check the total number, which should equal 1,081.
Make sure your graph is running the most up-to-date software version.
If your graph isn't reading the card, eject and re-insert.
Most marine navigation units allow a maximum amount of waypoints so before loading Lake Fork Guide Lanes waypoints, make sure that your existing waypoints combined will not exceed the unit's maximum capacity. If the number of waypoints will exceed the maximum, then put a blank SD card into your graph, find the (Navigation) Tab in Menu, click on (Waypoints, Routes, and Trails), click (Select All And Export to SD Card), click (Yes). To delete your waypoints after saving them to an SD Card find (Navigation) Tab in Menu, click on (Waypoints, Routes, and Trails), then click (Select All and Delete), click (Yes) to confirm.
Having a specific issue that isn't listed here?